- "The thing about growing up with Fred and George, is that you sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."
- —Ginny Weasley[src]
Fred Weasley (1 April, 1978 - 2 May, 1998) was a pure-blood wizard, a son of Arthur W easley and Molly Weasley (née Prewett), brother to Bill, Charlie, Percy, Ron and Ginny Weasley, and twin brother toGeorge Weasley. He was a toddler during the height of the First Wizarding War and was three when Lord Voldemort fell for the first time. He attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from 1989 to 1996 and was sorted into Gryffindor house. Both he and his twin brother were popular students, known for their sense of humour, pranks, and Beaters for the Gryffindor Quidditch team. In their seventh year, they joined Dumbledore's Army.
A brilliant prankster and inventor, Fred left Hogwarts shortly prior to graduation to become a successful entrepreneur, alongside his twin brother, George, and opened the joke shop Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes in Diagon Alley. Fred was also a member of the Order of the Phoenix; he fought in the Battle of the Seven Potters in 1997 and was a commentator for Potterwatch during the height of the Second Wizarding War. In 1998, Fred participated in the Battle of Hogwarts, defending the castle's passageways with his twin. While fighting alongside his brother, Percy, he was killed in an explosion.
- Fred means friend of peace, wise counsel, peaceful ruler, in English, Old English and German.
- Fred Weasley is portrayed by James Phelps.
- Bebo website: www.bebo.com/RodentForge
- Creator: LisaEmma
- Find the rest of Fred's story on here: Fred Weasley