Madison Northman is the future daughter of Sookie Stackhouse and Eric Northman. She appears during Season 1, sent back to stop something from happening in her life. As well as not telling anyone her origin until Russell figures out that she was not just an ordinary girl.
Born September 30th to Sookie Stackhouse and Eric Northman, she is their only child and the only faerie-vampire to born and not made. Niall stated upon on Madison's birth, she would reach her mature age at 25 and they would know at that age what her true nature and powers were. As a baby, child and teen, Madison barely slept. Her dual natures making her as awake at night as during the day.
The name Madison means 'powerful warrior' which seems fitting because she is already a powerful hybrid who has yet to reach her potential. Madison's middle names mean; Adele means 'Noble' and Hadley means 'From the heather meadow'.
- Madison's background and family details are from the Southern Vampire Mysteries rather than the show as that was my general idea when I made her for roleplay on bebo
- Madison adores her visits with Eric to his farm in Öland (Sweden).
- Madison speaks and understands most Swedish, French and Spanish.
- Madison's middle names are in honour of her maternal family. Adele for her great grandmother and Hadley for her second cousin.
- Madison is Macklyn Warlow's true mate in her time.
- Macklyn was Madison first and only lover in her time.
- Madison orchestrated Steve Newlin's turning.
- Madison doesn't have a maker/progeny bond with Eric. As technically, she was born not made. So the maker/progeny bond wouldn't effect her.
- Madison dyed her hair red at the end of Season 6.
The roleplay character of Madison Northman was created in 2009 long before Warlow, as much as I love him, appeared on True Blood. She was also born not made.