This character is created by LisaEmma.
Write the first section of your page here.
Write the second section of your page here.
- Valentina is the feminie form of Valentine, from the Latin Valentinus, which is derived from valens (strong, vigorous, powerful). Valentina's internaitonal variations are: Valentijne (Dutch), Valentine (French), Balkintka (Hungarian), Walentyna (Polish), Valya (Russian) and Valeska (Slavic)
- McCullough is a surname ultimately believed to be of Scottish origin, and an Anglicized form of the Old Scots Gaelic "MacCullaich" or "MacC(h)ullach", son of Cullach, from "Mac", son of, and the personal byname "Cullach", Boar.
- Valentina's last name McCullough comes from Bonnie McCullough in the Vampire Diaries novels.
- Valentina along with all Petrova Doppelgangers's and her twin sister names end with the letter A.
- Amara, Tatia, Katerina, Elena.
- She lives in Jacksonville, Florida.